17 Apr Coming Together: April’s Town Hall Meeting Recap
With Q1 behind us so quickly, it’s time to gather as a team and reflect on a fast start to the year. This week, we joined together at the W Hotel in Bellevue to catch up and update our team of consultants and corporate staff on the current state of the RedCloud union. These Town Halls have become a favorite for everyone at RedCloud. A true opportunity to catch up with other consultants who are on site with clients the majority of the time, and hear first hand from leadership about important goings on at the firm. A few highlights and key data points shared with our team during the Town Hall include:
- We helped support more than 150 students through our pro-bono efforts at the University of Washington Foster School of Business Consulting Challenge and Washington’s DECA
- Interest in working at RedCloud continues to grow with more than 700 applicants during last year. We currently have 21 roles open to fill as well, with a generous employee referral bonus for any roles that are filled based on referrals.
- We hired more than 25 new professionals during the year and give many thanks to such high recommendations from our current team. We’re happy to hear that 90% of our team would recommend RC to friends!
- With growth continuing in both the depth and breadth of our team, we’re excited that RedCloud team’s delivered more than 200 projects during the fiscal year, with a more diverse client pool than ever before.
- Clients across healthcare, retail, government, and e-commerce have opened new doors for our consultants – working on some amazing new projects involving info security and data protection, business intelligence, and software engineering
Another fun part of the Town Hall was a series of quick hit project presentations by our consultants. We find that sharing of best practices, challenges, and wins can inform and inspire our entire team. A big thanks to Scott Morton, Jason Dodson, Paul Malhi, Lou Hazim and Scott Ekman for presenting their project pitches to the team, and congratulations to Scott Ekman on being crowned the pitch winner!
A strong 2019 is on the horizon with upcoming events like Practice Area Breakfasts, Lunch and Learns, Junior Achievement Day (coming up in early June!), and our annual Friends and Family Summer Event.
Our people truly make RedCloud what it has grown to be and we’re dedicated to keeping our operations transparent through events like this one. This Town Hall meeting is an ongoing tradition we hold so close and we thank all that were able to join us in celebrating the wins and sharing in the excitement for the year ahead.