23 Aug RedCloud Doubles Down on Cyber Security with New Team Additions
Tracking industry trends, new team members bring expertise in cloud, enterprise and critical infrastructure security
BELLEVUE, Wash. (August 23, 2018) – After a strong start to 2018, including recognition on the Puget Sound Business Journal’s list of Eastside Fastest Growing Private Companies and being named one of the nation’s top 30 most reputable companies, RedCloud Consulting continues to add the region’s top talent to support its growth. As issues of cyber security become paramount across all industries, RedCloud’s addition of new team members include two experts in the areas of cloud, enterprise, and critical infrastructure security. These particular individuals will help identify, address, and prevent data-breaches for clients.
“Thanks to our focus on transparency and integrity for client and consultant alike, we’ve just come off our top quarter to date, and 2018 is setting up to be a record year for us,” said Brett Clifton, Managing Partner of RedCloud. “But we know our growth and success is acutely linked to the quality of our consultants, so we are thrilled to welcome a new cadre of professionals to the RedCloud team.”
New RedCloud team members include:
- Philip Dursey, Senior Associate – Philip will be advising an e-commerce client (and their clients) on complex business, technology, and security problems. Philip has a reputation in the information security community as a creative strategist, a thoughtful leader, and a hard worker, having designed and executed strategic solutions across a broad range of industries.
- Mark Hassall, Senior Consultant – Mark will be working with several RedCloud teams to help drive clients adopt technical programming. His decades of experience working in this industry bring top strategies and practices to his new role.
- Kimberly Gordon, Senior Consultant – Kimberly will be putting her extensive experience in action to improve the performance and conversion rates of consumer agents. She brings 12+ years of diverse experience in the industry and she has the proven ability to be a persuasive communicator and thoughtful leader
- Mindy DeMars, Director of Operations – Mindy will handle day-to-day operational tasks across Recruiting, Finance, Business Operations, Legal, and IT, as well as improve and streamline processes and tools to better manage operational expenses.
- Liz Keyser, Senior Consultant – Liz will be starting her third year working on this particular project and team. She has been working with an e-commerce client for over 20 years both as an employee and as a consultant.
- Kathleen Simonsen, Senior Associate – Kathleen will be managing Artificial Intelligence initiatives. She brings over a decade of experience in Marketing and Program Management and 15+ years in the high-tech industry.
- John Sheppard, Senior Business Analyst – John will be consulting in electronic payments and operations to reduce costs, implement new platforms, and increase revenues. He has over 25 years of diverse experience delivering solutions and improving profits as a business undergoes rapid growth.
- Jessica Ho, Associate Consultant – Jessica will be working in marketing consumer business. She is a highly strategic and organized professional with 6+ years of experience working at both large, established companies as well as smaller start-ups.
- Debora Freixeira, Project Manager – Debora will be providing consulting work in process improvement for public agencies. Debora brings 18+ years of experience working with public and private organizations using her great methodical problem-solving ability.
RedCloud’s employee strategy leverages company culture based upon industry-leading compensation, a healthy work-life balance driven by local projects and minimal internal reporting requirements as well as a wide variety of job levels to support career growth. The firm places emphasis on transparency, creating and an upfront and honest work environment among employees and serviced clients. RedCloud’s service areas include Customer/Partner Engagement, Delivery Excellence, Business Transformation, Data Management and Analytics and Managed Services. More information on current openings are available at: redcloudconsulting.com/join.
About RedCloud Consulting
Founded in 1995, RedCloud is a boutique Management Consulting firm based in Bellevue, WA that empowers businesses to realize their potential and reach peak performance. RedCloud executes projects with a complete and unwavering focus on accountability, dependability and results. We are able to achieve this by providing a broad array of both Business and IT Consulting in addition to staffing solutions to Enterprise clients. Red Cloud’s professional services include Strategic Planning, Process Improvement, Project and IT Product Management, Sales and Marketing, and Business Intelligence Services. Learn more at: redcloudconsulting.com, or by following RedCloud on and LinkedIn.