16 Jul RedCloud Wraps Q2 with Addition of New Experts and Investing in Internal Operations
New consultants and recruiting team members brought aboard to service ongoing client demand across retail, healthcare, technology and data analytics
BELLEVUE, Wash. (July 16, 2018) – Fueled by its recent naming as one of the nation’s 30 the most reputable companies by The Silicon Review, RedCloud Consulting has recently hired eight new employees, rounding out 2018’s second quarter with the addition of expertise across multiple disciplines. RedCloud’s new team members include experienced consultants with knowledge in information and data security, corporate event planning, and customer experience, while other additions build out the firm’s recruiting team to drive ongoing efforts to find the critical talent needed to keep up with client demand.
“The first half of 2018 has shown us that the regional economy continues to climb, and that our clients are coming back with more and deeper projects we can contribute to,” said Brett Clifton, Managing Partner of RedCloud. “Investing back in our company to bolster our recruiting team helps us keep our commitment to integrity and transparency for our consultants and clients alike. We’re a people first business, so we absolutely won’t waiver on finding the best people in the region to be part of our team.”
New RedCloud team members include:
- Paul Brunson, Senior Consultant – Paul has more than 15 years of experience as an information security professional with a broad background leading technical teams in multinational telecom and global cloud environments, most recently with Expedia. He is experienced with Vulnerability Management, Intrusion Prevention and Incident Response, Security Architecture, Security Policy, and Network Security Monitoring.
- Joel Blakley, Senior Consultant – Driven by his passion for building and improving contact centers, Joel brings 20+ years experience working with clients to ensure end users get the best experience possible. He has worked with multiple departments across Microsoft as well as several Northwest based companies.
- Patricia Griffin, Senior Associate – Patricia comes to RedCloud with a deep background in event marketing, strategy, and management. She has held previous positions at SAP, Oracle, Sybase and Sun Microsystems, successfully managing conferences, events, and trade shows.
- Scott Morton, Account Director –Scott brings over 15 years of agency experience working with clients such as Microsoft, T-Mobile and Group Health and is a proven client service director and integrated marketing strategist with extensive business development and project management experience. His experience is key to help drive RedCloud’s growth, performance and capabilities with clients while leading consultants in their delivery of high quality services.
- Kelly Lynch, Recruiter – Kelly joins RedCloud with 16 years of diverse recruiting experience across many different industries. Kelly has a passion for connecting people with their next amazing career. She is a self-proclaimed extrovert who thrives on being involved in the community and meeting new people along the way.
- Jared Hager, Intern – Jared is a current student at Washington State University, studying at the Carson College of Business to obtain a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a Marketing Major.
RedCloud’s employee strategy leverages company culture based upon industry-leading compensation, a healthy work-life balance driven by local projects and minimal internal reporting requirements as well as a wide variety of job levels to support career growth. The firm places emphasis on transparency, creating and upfront and honest work environment among employees and clients serviced. RedCloud’s service areas include Customer/Partner Engagement, Delivery Excellence, Business Transformation, Data Management and Analytics and Managed Services. More information on current openings is available at: redcloudconsulting.com/join.
About RedCloud Consulting
Founded in 1995, RedCloud is a boutique Management Consulting firm based in Bellevue, WA that empowers businesses to realize their potential and reach peak performance. RedCloud executes projects with a complete and unwavering focus on accountability, dependability and results. We are able to achieve this by providing a broad array of both Business and IT Consulting in addition to staffing solutions to Enterprise clients. Red Cloud’s professional services include Strategic Planning, Process Improvement, Project and IT Product Management, Sales and Marketing, and Business Intelligence Services. Learn more at: redcloudconsulting.com, or by following RedCloud on Twitter: @RedCloudConsult and LinkedIn.
ChangeUp for RedCloud
email@example.com, 206-229-5183 (m)